Welcome to Our Practice
Sussex Pulmonary & Endocrine Consultants is a private medical office providing comprehensive quality consultations for adults. We specialize in Pulmonary, sleep, diabetes and other endocrine disorders. Physicians and staff at Sussex Pulmonary & Endocrine Consultants are committed towards providing highest quality medical care in the field of Pulmonary, Sleep Medicine, Diabetes and Endocrinology. We believe that every patient is unique and we strive to provide quality, individualized, and timely care to each of our patients. Communication with the patient's primary care physicians and other care providers is one of our priorities.
*****OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED ON FRIDAY 05/27/2022 & MONDAY 05/30/2022*****
MEDICAL DEVICE RECALL NOTIFICATION
Philips Respironics announced a voluntary recall for Continuous and Non-Continuous Ventilators (certain CPAP, BiLevel PAP and Ventilator Devices) due to two issues related to the polyester-based polyurethane (PE-PUR) sound abatement foam used in these devices. For information on the Recall visit philips.com/src-update.
OUR OFFICE IS OPEN AND WE ARE SEEING PATIENTS IN THE OFFICE
We are seeing patients in the office. We have taken step to ensure we do everything possible to keep our patients and our staff healthy. We offer Tele-visits for people who do not want to come or do not need to come to the office.
We are now doing KIOSK CHECK IN
We have started healow® CHECK-IN
How it works, step by step
- The day before a patient’s appointment, healow CHECK-IN automatically sends a text reminder to the patient’s phone and to the healow app. By clicking the reminder link, patients can confirm their appointment and start the check-in process.
- During check in, patients review their demographics, confirm their insurance coverage, sign consent forms, fill out questionnaires, and review medications, allergies, hospitalizations, and surgical histories.
- When patient arrives in the parking lot of the office, they can click “I have arrived”. When the doctor is ready, the medical assistant will come out to the parking lot or call you and bring the patient right into the room.
Office Policies during Coronavirus Pandemic:
- Face mask/face coverings is required to enter the office (Please bring your own mask)
- Upon entering the office you will be provided with hand sanitizer and asked to sanitize the hands
- All patients, visitors and staff will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and have their temperature checked
- All exam room table, chairs, door knobs and other frequently touched surfaces will be wiped frequently and after every visit